Biogrease is an innovative integration of biotechnology (Selected microbial strains) and nanotechnology. (Catalyst of substant and special enzyme for digest Fat). Use to eliminate odors and grease , prevent grease accumulation and resolve the obstruction in the pipe drainage. Using in wastewater treatment system both aerobic and anaerobic condition .To protect the environment and restoring the water balance without using chemicals.
- Selected microbial species. Useful in terms of outstanding environmental problems, dry life cell. “mixed with water immediately, colorless , no smell and can be touched.”
- A better group of species. No harm to persons, animals and environment.
- Work in conditions with or without oxygen (Anaerobic or aerobic), straight and durable.
- Eliminate all 3 fat types- Floating, Suspended and Dissolved.
- Prevent and fix clogged pipes. Reduce the cost of pumping waste and cleared fat excretion.
- Eliminate odor, Stinky smell wastewater and reverseodor.
- Treatment for wastewater polluted by livestock and industrial community water and canals.
- Reduce BOD loading and COD before flow into water treatment system.
- Enhance wastewater treatment system and reduce electricity costs in the system.
- Eliminating the cause of disease vectors such as cockroaches, egg fly eggs.
DIRECTION FOR USE
For Odor elimination : Mix 1 envelope in 200 litres of water. Left soaking 15-30 minutes then use as needed.
For Grease elimination-wasterwater treatment : Pour into sink, grease trap or the required ponds or areas.
- Certificate of Safety of Microorganisms in “Biogrease” from Ministry of Public Health.
- Institute of Scientific and Technological Research TISTR PNPD 33/53 Code 01-03-53 Ensuring.
(safe for oral and the skin.)