Bezt-DM consists of a selected blend of highly active microorganisms , nutrients , micronutrients and special enzymes systems. The bioformulations design specificially to assist in accelerating the natural compost degradation cycle. Be useful to field crops, vegetables, ornamental trees, fruit, flowers, soil improvement.
Safety for people , animals and the environment.
- The active microorganisms in dry life cell form which provides rapid degradation of organics waste (leaves , grass , scrap food) for creating a natural nutrient-rich compost and used to produce liquid fertilizer.
- Nutrient rich base to promoting the growth of microorganisms.
- Pouring into soil : adjust soil. Make it incoherent and better in holding water. The plants root can absorb Nitrogen directly.
- Promote plants growth : many species of hormones and organic acids beneficial to crops.
- Stimulate seeds germination : by soaking seeds 12 hours before planting to improve germination.
- Use during flowering : for healthy flowers, increase fruit sweetness and size as well as higher yield and long lasting.
- Use during germination : for fast glowing plants and healthy root.
- Promoting good immunity, disease resistance
- Reduce and control amount of pathogen in soil.
- Reduce using of chemicals and pesticides : leading to lower costs.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE (Liquid fertilizer)
- Watering from stem bottom or foliar feeding every 1-2 times a week.
- For plant leaves and herbaceous plants, using fermented broth extracted by BEZT DM mix with water in rate of 1 : 100 – 1 : 500 (broth 200 cc. or 1 cup per 20 liters of water).
- For fruit trees and garden plants, using fermented broth extracted by BEZT DM mix with water in rate of 1 : 10 – 1 : 20 (broth1-2 liters per 20 liters of water).
- For soil adjustment, using fermented broth extracted by BEZT DM mix with water in rate of 1 : 10 – 1 : 20 (broth1-2 liters per 20 liters of water).
PRODUCING LIQUID FERTILIZER
- Chop vegetable, fruit and material to be scrapped 20-30 kgs or 1/3 bucket.
- Filled 1 packsof BEZT-DM (25 g.)
- Pour in 100 litres of water.(fermented 3-7 days)
- Stirred broth every 3 days to decompose faster. If having cap or lid is better for good protection due to rain and other adulterate thing.
- Mix 1 sacchet (25 g.) of Bezt-DM to 10-20 litres of water. Let stand for 15 minutes prior to application.
- Pour Bezt-DM solution over the leaves and mix thoroughly. Cover the compost pile with a trap to keep moisture.
- Ferment 4 weeks , mix the compost pile every week.